This just in: Revel in Atlantic City is still very much open.
This also just in: there are still great places to eat there.
And the follow-up to that: this weekend is Taste of Revel, a showcase of the good eating you can get there . From Friday to Sunday, indulge in events and special prix fixe meals from Chefs Jose Garces, Marc Forgione, Alain Allegretti, Luke Palladino and Robert Weidmaier.
Some of the weekend’s highlighs include:
* Sips of Summer with Chef Jose Garces Friday night at 9PM, where you can watch signature cocktails from the Garces stable of restaurants being made (and sample them as well!)
* Conquer the Steak with Chef Marc Forgione Saturday at 12:30PM, and see how Chef Marc prepares different cuts of meat (and sample them as well!!)
* Belgian Beer and Cheese Pairing with Chef Robert Weidmaier Saturday at 2PM, and experience the glory that is the beer-and-cheese flavor combination.
* For the Love of Chocolate with Chef Luke Palladino Saturday at multiple times, and he will be pairing up artisan chocolates with Italian wines. Oh my.
* Mother’s Day Brunch at Azure Sunday from 11AM to 1PM, and treat Mom to the good taste (and good looks) of Chef Alain Allegretti. The ladies do like Chef Alain.
For the full schedule, just go to the Taste of Revel webpage for times and ticket prices.
We will be down there for the weekend, so say hello.