By now, everyone knows that Collingswood is one of the biggest restaurant hotspots in New Jersey. But when we think of this charming little town, we think Chef Mark and The Tortilla Press. There from almost the beginning of its renaissance, Chef Mark has taken the concept of the Mexican-American restaurant and brought it respect-yet still keeps it accessible. Fresh local ingredients and interesting twists on traditional fare (we still hanker for the sweet potato empanadas we had a while ago) keep the restaurant busy; yet it’s not so out of reach that you’d leave your kids at home. Chances are, you’ve eaten here.
But whether you have or haven’t, Chef Mark has given us a little something special to give away: A Chef’s Table Brunch for four people! Brunch at the Press is no ordinary affair, and the Chef’s Table make it even a little more special.
How do you enter?
Please refer here to the rules laid out for our giveaways. In addition, here are the rules specific to this giveaway:
1) The giveaway for The Madison gift card will run today (5/14/13) from 7AM to 11PM Eastern. Only comments left on this post during this period of time will be considered.
2) The winner will be announced tomorrow (5/15/13) at 7AM Eastern via post as well as by email to the winner.
3) Because it is a gift card, the email sent to the winner will request their mailing address. Mail delivery is the only option available to send the prize.
4) The winner must respond by 5/21/13 at 11:59PM to claim prize. If the winner does not claim the prize, as second winner will be selected and notified.
5) If you have won a prize already, let others have a chance!
Good luck to all who enter!
And here is our winner for the $100 gift card from The Madison in Riverside: Kevin Sine! Congrats and look for our email!