We recently had the great pleasure of being invited to a special dinner at Amada at Revel in AC. The occasion was the release of Chef Jose Garces’ cookbook ‘The Latin Road Home’, which explores the culinary regions of Ecuador, Sapin, Cuba, Mexico and Peru. It was a great dinner with good company (read Robin Shreeve’s post about it), and we also received signed copies of Chef Garces’ book. We have already started working our way through the cookbook, and are loving it so far.
For our next giveaway, we have to offer a copy of ‘The Latin Road Home’ signed by Chef Garces.
How do you enter?
Please refer here to the rules laid out for our giveaways. In addition, here are the rules specific to this giveaway:
1) The giveaway for The Latin Road Home cookbook will run today (5/15/13) from 7AM to 11PM Eastern. Only comments left on this post during this period of time will be considered.
2) The winner will be announced tomorrow (5/16/13) at 7AM Eastern via post as well as by email to the winner.
3) Because it is a real cookbook, the email sent to the winner will request their mailing address. Mail delivery is the only option available to send the prize.
4) The winner must respond by 5/22/13 at 11:59PM to claim prize. If the winner does not claim the prize, as second winner will be selected and notified.
5) If you have won a prize already, let others have a chance!
Good luck to all who enter!
And here is our winner for the Chef’s Table brunch at Tortilla Press in Collingswood: Mary Jane! Congrats and look for our email!