The big big news this past week is that * fanfare * Flying Fish will be brewing a special beer for New Jersey’s 350-year anniversary which is next year! What a great honor for Flying Fish, and they are asking for your help in suggesting what ingredients should go into the beer. But don’t wait! The beer will be released early next year.
* Passion Vines in Somers Point is having a Great Pumpkin Tasting on Tuesday at 6:30 for $25 a person. Taste a number of pumpkin beers and enjoy pumpkin desserts from Steve & Cookie’s in Margate.
* Homebrewers rejoice! Bring your brew over to Geraghty’s in Burlington this Wednesday for Homebrew Night starting at 7PM. Have a night of sampling and chatting with fellow homebrewers.
* Wednesday is also the Beer Dinner at DiPaolo’s Italian Ristorante in Penns Grove. Dinner starts at 6:30PM and courses will be paired with beers from Samuel Smith.
* On Thursday Great Lakes Brewing is coming to High Street Grill in Mount Holly for a tap takeover and tapas evening.
* Yards is crossing over the river again and taking over another tap! This time, it’s Ott’s in Medford on Friday starting at 6PM.
*AND – this weekend is chock full of Oktoberfest events. Check out our post about Oktoberfest events for the details!