* Stone Harbor is holding its annual celebration of food, wine and beer this Saturday. Savor September will be happening on 96th Street from 12PM to 8PM, and there is no admission fee. Stomp some grapes. Sample wines and beers. And, be still my beating heart, there will be a cheesesteak competition.
* Lake Terrace in Lakewood will be the place for the first annual Garden State Latino Cultural Festival. The festival will be on Saturday from 11AM to 5PM. Food, music and dance will be celebrated from Mexico, Central and South America.
* If you can’t make it to Lakewood, the Burlington County Ampitheater in Westampton will once again be the location for Hispanic Heritage Festival on Saturday from 3:30PM to 8PM.
* The Festival of the Sea returns to Point Pleasant Beach this Saturday. It has become a huge event, and a favorite of those who love their seafood. Taste food items prepared by the twenty-five area restaurants that will be part of the festivities.
* All this activity for Saturday is all well and good, but what about Sunday? Chef Mike’s ABG is throwing an Endless Summer Beach Party from 2PM to 6PM. Chefs from the area will be seving up some tasty nibbles, and they will be joined by local wineries and brews. Tickets for the event are $50 in advance and $60 at the door.