Here are the articles mentioned in tonight’s show:
- It’s Philly Beer Week, and here are the events Craig LaBan thinks you cannot miss. And, here are the 19 events Foobooz thinks you cannot miss.
- Over Easy Breakfast Club is a new bruncherie opening in Fishtown in the next week.
- Lalo is a fast-casual Filipino restaurant that will be part of the Bourse Marketplace this summer.
- Look out for a Georgian restaurant and dinner theater concept to open in Fishtown by year’s end, because Fishtown.
- The fallout from the Garces bankruptcy continues, as his Distrito restaurant at the Moorestown Mall closed this past week.
- Cape May Restaurant Week began today and will run through June 10th. Participating restaurants such as 410 Bank Street, The Ebbitt Room and Peter Shields Inn will be serving three-course meals for $35.
Other articles from the past week include:
- The Coalition for Restaurant Safety and Health is addressing sexual harassment in the Philly restaurant industry.
- Even Carson Wentz now has a food truck!
- Let’s play The Wawa Scavenger Hunt game!
- Apron in Haddonfield is closing…but not going away!
If you missed the show tonight, you can go to the Small Bites page on Wildfire Radio as well as download the episode as a podcast on iTunes.