Derek and Glenn are on vacay, and the vegetarian and vegan overlords took over the show tonight. So, to appease them, here are the articles that were mentioned:
- Kurant Cider opened this past week in Fishtown (because everything is opening in Fishtown), and the menu includes a vegetarian hotdog.
- Chef Matthew Kenney is bringing his vegan pizzeria Double Zero from NYC to Philly in early 2019.
- Veggies a becoming more a part of cocktails, and here are what Vedge and Franklin Bar are offering.
Other article of interest from the past week include:
- Poe’s Sandwich Joint, a concept from marijuana advocate N.A. Poe, is opening in Fishtown (because everything is opening in Fishtown).
- Craig LaBan is very excited about Suraya, calling it “one of the most exciting new dining destinations of the year.”
- John Lerro Candy goes back over 100 years and four generations.
- An interesting partnership between Philabundance and Di Bruno Bros to help the hungry.
- Hikaru in Queen Village is closing after 35 years.
- Love City Brewing is naming a new brew to help raise money and awareness to homelessness.