So we had Glenn tonight – and John Cohl (who is now on EVERY Wildfire Radio show, by the way) with Ron Sullivan. No Derek? No Derek.
Anywho, here are the Philly food news items mentioned on tonight’s show:
- Another day, another Iron Hill Brewery opening. This time, it’s Center City!
- Vientiane Bistro in West Philly has now opened a second location in Kensington.
- Rosy’s Taco Bar is a new casual Mexican place that opened this past week on 23rd and Walnut.
- September 27th is day that More Than Just Ice Cream closes its doors.
- Don’t forget Center City District Restaurant Week, which opens on September 23rd!
And here are some more article of interest from the past week:
- Fast food chains in Philly will now have to have sodium warnings.
- Really! Food stalls at The Bourse Food Hall are opening.
- Philly Mag’s ultimate guide to eating in Chinatown.