Tonight it was Glenn and John Cohl steering the ship. Here’s what was mentioned in the opening food news segment:
- North Philly’s Seorabol is finally going to open its Center City location on October 25th.
- Ginza is a new Japanese eatery that has opened at Front and Federal Streets.
- The Italian Market has gone Greek with the addition of Koukouzeli.
- Denim American Bistro in Cherry Hill had its opening weekend this past week.
- Sol Sazon in Willingboro is a new Dominican-style restaurant that had its grand opening this past Saturday.
- The brewers of Tonewood, Cape May, Double Nickle and Urban Village teamed up to brew a beer for charity
Other stories from the Philly food scene from this past week include:
- A Gritty cheesesteak available for Flyers games, thanks to Joe’s Steaks.
- Matt Harper from Zahav is now the executive chef at Kensington Quarters.
- New York chain Melt Shop is coming to the Philly area.
- It’s roast pork sandwich…only with alligator instead.