The show is back next week! In the meantime, while everyone continues to digest their Turkey Day meal, here’s what went on this past week in Philly food news:
- Tennessee Avenue Beer Hall in Atlantic City had its grand opening this past week, adding another food-related business to AC’s Orange Loop (Tennessee Ave., New York Ave., and St. James Place).
- Opening very soon: Poe’s Sandwich Shop in Fishtown, a new project from marijuana advocate N.A. Poe.
- The first Lidl grocery store in Pennsylvania will be opening next month in Delco.
- Craig Laban’s favorite falafel in Philly (or should it be phalaphel?).
- Interesting read from Alexandra Jones in Philly Mag about the changing drinking habits of chefs and how it’s translating into their restaurants.
- And enjoy this piece in Curbed Philadelphia about the renovation project that took place for Kurant Tap House in Fishtown.